Gina Venier shares how she prays throughout the day and the crucial difference that it makes in her life. She is grateful that the Catching Fire Retreat is able to ignite hearts in place of the Light of the World Retreat this year!
- Do you simply desire to grow closer to God? Take a moment to reflect on the depth and reality of this desire in your heart!
- Have you opened your heart to God in such a way that your prayer life is “Dynamic?” Do you desire a dynamic relationship with God? What might be getting in the way of doing this and what steps can you take to welcome Him in in a deeper way?
- Consider journaling and pouring out your prayer thoughts on paper.
- At the start of the day collaborate with God by praying over your schedule or to do list – actively welcome him into your day.
- Try praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3:00 pm. To learn how to pray this Chaplet click here: https://centrefordivinemercy.org/chaplet-of-divine-mercy