Scripture can make a difference in your life, and Mardelle Slain beautifully illustrates this during her testimony for today’s Spark Talk.!
- Do you have a relationship with the Bible? Like any relationship it takes an investment of time and energy, but it is so worth it – are you willing to begin a relationship with the Bible, and in turn deepen your relationship with God?
- Spend a few minutes reflecting on these few passages, not just reading them, but truly reflecting and allowing our Father to show you His love through them and how they can impact you life:
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son so that whoever believes in Him might not die but have eternal life” – John 3:16
- “I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me” – Phil. 4:13
- Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer! From the ends of the earth I call; my heart grows faint. Raise me up, set me on a rock, for you are my refuge, a tower of strength against the foe. Let me dwell in your tent forever, take refuge in the shelter of your wings.” – Psalm 61:2-5
- Is God possibly calling you to serve at your parish as a lector? Pray about this and talk to you pastor if you feel God calling you to minister to His people in this way.