Diane Roop shares the impact that scripture and God’s love through the Bible has on her daily life.
- Do you reach for the Bible when you need hope?
- We pray that this week as you have picked up the Bible more, that it is becoming easier and easier to do so. As we conclude this week’s focus on scripture, do you have a plan in place to assure that you will continue to encounter God through His Word?
- Spend some moments reflecting on the following passages:
- “The LORD bless you and keep you! The LORD let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The LORD look upon you kindly and give you peace!” – Numbers 6: 24-26
- “Jesus spoke to them again, saying, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'” – John 8:12
- “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, [then] I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me.” – Rev. 3:20
- If someone were to ask you what your favorite passages or verses are, would you have an answer for them? Consider spending some time thinking about what passages of scripture seem to speak most powerfully to your heart, and then I invite you to share these verses with someone else.